Fast ans effective
Dentists use dental x-rays to make a better diagnosis of your oral health.This allows us to keep the images taken in your computerized patient record.
In addition, digital radiography offers the following advantages:
- Reduction of radiation exposure by 90% compared to conventional radiographs:
- Instant result so less waiting for you;
- Protection of the environment through the elimination of toxic solutions from the traditional development process;
- Reducing delays by sending out X-rays to insurance companies, dentists and other healthcare professionals;
- The image reworked by computer in terms of contrasts and brightness allows better control and often avoids having to resume a less clear radiography.